We Florida Financial, P.O. Box 14548, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33302
Take a Summer Payment Vacation 1
Here's how to see if you qualify to skip your June 2022 loan payment(s):
• Log in to Online Banking
• Click on the MORE widget on the left side of your dashboard
• Click on the Skip-A-Pay widget
• If you qualify there will be a Skip button next to your eligible loans
• Click the Skip button on the loan you’d like to skip
• On the PAYMENT OPTION box, select “Add Fee to Loan Balance.”1 Agree to the disclosure and click SUBMIT
1A non-refundable participation fee of $39 will be assessed for each Skip-A-Payment request. You will resume making the regularly scheduled loan payment with the first payment due in July 2022. Interest will continue to accrue on the loan. No late charge or penalty will be assessed. This election will result in an extension of the loan maturity date, the number of total payments, the total interest on the loan, and may reduce Guaranteed Asset Protection(GAP) coverage on your loan. Skipped payment affects how future payments are applied to principal and interest. Offer ends May 31, 2022.
Restrictions: Skip-A-Payment does not apply to first mortgages, credit cards, MBLs, leases, airplane loans, loans granted under the TCN or Global Learn programs, Sterling Boat program or loans that have received emergency payment deferral(s) greater than 90 days. Only loans opened before January 1, 2022 are eligible for a Skip-A-Payment offer. The loan account must be current and in good standing to apply. The fee amount is added to the loan account balance. This offer is non-transferable.